Here's a bit on me.
I am 24 years old and live in the San Antonio, TX area (Go Spurs Go). There are many things that can identify me;
- I grew up in Spokane, WA. Wonderful city with plenty of natural beauty in the Pacific Northwest.
- I went to college at Gonzaga University for 2.5 years, I left early at age 20 to pursue work in a digital marketing company. Go Zags.
- After 18 months I became the CEO of this multi-million dollar digital marketing company.
- After a short time, I resigned and decided to explore future work and a life of less obligation.
- I run a content marketing agency that helps social enterprises grow their website traffic, Grow Ensemble.
- I am conversationally fluent in Spanish and have ambitions to learn more languages.
- I’ve lived (for brief spurts of time) in Spain, Mexico, Argentina, Ecuador, and the U.S.
- I’ve traveled to; Spain, Italy, Germany, Ireland, Holland, Thailand, Mexico, Ecuador, Argentina and Canada and have ambitions to travel more.
- I love trying and sampling new things.
- I love reading and learning and writing. That’s in part why I continue to post here and grow this site.
- I have a wonderfully supportive family.
- I have a kick-ass, brilliant girlfriend.
These are all things that may identify me, but I’m trying to refrain from identifying with too many of them. I’m practicing keeping my identity small.
There are a few that I will always identify as; loving partner, son, brother and student, while others I will consider just phases of my life; CEO, college student, Spokanite, etc.
My intent here is to share more of my writing, thinking and what it is that I’m working on, as I’m going through different experiences (work, travel, learning), while seeking permanence and growth in my cemented identities and experiences (relationships, friendships, student).
Cory is an entrepreneur, writer, and student. He is the Founder of a Content Marketing Agency, Grow Ensemble, that helps social enterprises grow their traffic and expand their impact.
At the age of 20, Cory dropped out from Gonzaga University to aggressively pursue a professional career in digital marketing. In 18 months Cory went from part-time Project Manager Assistant to CEO of a then multi-million dollar marketing agency with over 20 full-time employees. Cory grew up in Washington State and has traveled through multiple countries including; Spain, Argentina, Mexico, Ecuador and now lives in San Antonio, TX.
Cory has spoken at a conference of 250 business owners in Bangkok, Thailand and Google Campuses in the Austin area on effectiveness, well-being, and fulfillment in work.
Cory is an ambitious student. He is conversationally fluent in Spanish, reads voraciously and enjoys writing and thinking. Also, he loves to travel and see more of the world.
Read or Listen for More on Cory: